We offer a full selection of product specifications, sizes and reinforcements to meet the full array of markets/ applications to meet the Performance, Cost, Safety and Quality expectations. With the extensive available product specifications, application history and knowledgebase, we can provide high quality engineered solutions to get the job done.
FOUNDRY & PRODUCTION CUT-OFF
PRIMARY METALS -MILL CUT OFF
PIPE AND TUBE CUT OFF
- We offer a wide selection of specifications utilizing a variety of unique, made to order abrasives, bonds and reinforcements to meet the full requirements of the tube and pipe manufacturing industry.
It doesn't matter if the application requires the fastest cutting -longer lasting product or one that requires very strict finish requirements, Avery Abrasives has the solution and product to meet your needs.
Wet or Dry? Reinforcement or non-reinforcement? Critical finishe or product cut quality we have an enginnered solution
-Full offering of specifications to meet the needs of cold, warm and hot cutting of bars an billets typically processed in a variety of mills and forging processes.
- Able to meet virtually any cut speed, quality and life expecations
- Diameters up to 48" (1220mm), thicknesses up to .500" in all standard hole sizes
- Product grade/ specifications that utilize:
Superior Bond Technology
Wide selection of Abrasive Types
Reinforcement designs to maximize resistance to breakages
For all wet and dry applications
- Whether it is Non Ferrous, Non Metals or Glass you are cutting, wet or dry, production or specialty cutting, we have a wide range of uniquely designed specifications to get the job done.
- Let us know more about your job and how we can help provide the engineered solution at the most economical value
Most common product are reinforced Resin Bonded grades 14",16" & 26" used in (MOW) Maintanance of Way jobs dry cutting the various rail weights in preparation for thermite welding repair.
Most products are off the shelf industry standards. At Avery Abrasives we can work with customers to evaluate their process to offer engineered products to maximize the cut rate, wheel life and safety needs of the Rail Cropping Industry.
Full offering of reinforced and non reinforced products , Resin, Resin/ Rubber and Calendared and bonded to serve the needs of these general purpose cutting jobs. Typically, these price sensitive, stock products requires longevity and ease of cutting to meet the needs of the job
A full selection of Rubber, Resin/Rubber and Resin bonded specification specially develeped and formaulated to meet specific critical requirements needed in specimen sampling.
- typically the applications are wet with controlled cutting and clamping, automatic or manual depending
- Where work peice burr , burn and cut geometry is minimized
-We supply to major OEM's and Laboratories with a full line of cutting solutions
- Ferrous, non Ferrous and Superalloys materials
- From the easier cutting mild steels to the more difficult cutting Ni-Monic alloys
- used for cutting gates, risers and sprues for Sand Cast, Investment Cast, Charge Bars(melting process) & finish parts cutting
- 10 to 30" typical diameters
- Full offering of Abrasives from the toughest Zirconium -Aluminum Oxides (ZZ,ZA & AZ) to the lower cost/ general purpose semi Friable Aluminum Oxides
- typical grades from P-Y grades
- Reinforcement design varies extensively with a complete selection of reinforcements ( H,E,F,C,CH,CC,CE) to meet safety needs of all types of Foundry Applications